Přeskočit na hlavní obsah

Day three

28th of March: I love traveling, although I don´t sleep very much, I wake up in the morning full of energy. Traveling and exploring new places and cultures is a total energy charger for me. Today´s plan was Sintra, a medieval town about 20km from Lisbon. Sintra was the summer residence of the royal family. There are countless of palaces, gardens, parks and more.
We first visited the Pena Palace. It was cloudy, cold and I didn´t expect anything from Sintra, so my mood was quite bad. My mood was improved as soon as we got out of the bus. So clean air and nature all around! Splendor! So, we went to the palace, where we had to climb the hill, it was a terrible fog, but despite all that, it was all charming. Palace played all the colors and kept my breath away. At first, we went to see the indoor of palace, nothing to interest me, everywhere is the same. But the surrounding was something else! The fog has receded, so we had a wonderful view. We continued walking through the forests and parks. My bad mood from the morning and no expectations were gone. So beautiful nature, roses, ponds. It looked like a fairy tale there. In the afternoon, the bus took us directly to the city Sintra. And my enthusiasm grew even higher. A fairy tale, otherwise it cannot be described. We walked through the city and wearily went to the bus that took us back to the hotel where dinner was waiting for us. We haven´t expect anything from it. And we had true. So, we decided to went to eat in the restaurant and then walk through the nigh life of Lisbon.

After that day, I have made Lisbon more in love. I expected it to be good, but I didn´t expect that the town catch my heart. And I don´t even have any words about Sintra…





















Komentáře

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

Oi!

Hey Guys!  Welcome to my blog about four days university trip to Lisbon. In a few articles I will show you what we did and visited. So let´s get inspired and travel! Enjoy!

Day one

26th of March: After three hours of sleep, I traveled with my class to Portugal, specifically to Lisbon. We traveled via airline Monarch from the Airport Gatwick in London. To London we had provided couch by university. Even though we were on the go whole day, the journey passed quickly. To Lisbon we arrived in the evening, a bus took us to the hotel where we stayed for 4 days. We stayed at the Lisboa Central Park hotel which was very good located, next to the stunning Eduardo VII park and near to the city centre. The hotel itself was good, quite modern and clean. I shared bedroom with my another three clasmates. Our bedroom was very nice with bathroom. What I was unhappy with it was breakfast and dinner, the food was of poor quality and tasteless. Once we checked in, we decided to go for a late dinner. Unfortunately every local restaurants were closed, so we ended up in nonlocal Pizza Hut. It was raining and I was very tired, so after dinner I went back to the hotel to gather stre...

Last day

30th of March: It´s time to say goodbye Lisbon and go back to the reality. Thank you Lisbon and Sintra for having a wonderful time, I knew that you two cities are good, but I didn´t expect too much from you. I was and still I´m totally surprised and excited. See you sometimes the next time!!!