27th of March: Until morning, I realized: I´m in Portugal!
So, let´s explore it here!
Yesterday´s rain was gone, behind the windows the sun was shining, I´m in Lisbon, it must
be hot outside. No, it wasn´t, I really didn´t expect that. Together we went to
Marques de Pombal Square, which was the first place I have visited and I was
excited. Next to the square was Eduardo VII Park, which I was even more excited
about. Finally, greenery! For a girl who
lived twenty years in a small village in the middle of forest and now is living
in industrial Birmingham it was like a balm on the soul. In less than twenty
minutes we got into the sightseeing bus, which had a XY stops and it was only
up to you when you got off. We drove almost through all of Lisbon. How
beautiful this city is! And we decided to get off on stop twenty, which was on
the coast next to the Belém Tower. My enthusiasm grew, it was perfect there,
just the cold wind blew my enthusiasm down. We had a scheduled visit to the
Lisbon Zoo at 2p.m. I have nothing to say about it, I´m a Zoo´s opponent, so my
enthusiasm was vanished. So we went further, walked through the streets of
Lisbon and decided to take a TukTuk drive. After an hour of unsuccessful waiting, we decided
to go back to the hotel for a dinner. After that we got on a plate – chips,
minced meat and a slice of lettuce, we didn´t know whether to laugh or cry.
Another stop was clear – El Corte Inglés Supermercado, where we bought
something to eat. And a wine. Really good wine for four euros. Why do I study
in Birmingham?
After midnight was time to sleep and look
forward to the next day…












Komentáře
Okomentovat